Saturday, October 4, 2008

CSSUPM Annual Camp 2008 (1)

Well yeah last sunday I've joined the CSSUPM Annual Camp, held at Barre IJ Centre, Cameron Highlands from 28 to 30 September 2008.

We left UPM around 8 something.. I didn't use the main bus, but rather a van.. so we arrived earlier than the participants.. lol i forgot to say that i'm a committee member actually.. the Food AJK along with Elly and Jency (Those 2 girls always bully me just because i'm a guy...lol no lah i'm just kidding. hehe)

Stopping for lunch at... hell.. i've already forgot the name of the restaurant..is it Kumar or something? Never mind lol



Because we're the earliest to come, that means I can choose the lower bunk lol :)

The view from the dining hall backdoor. A refreshing sight after a long journeyActually I'm quite disappointed with the weather.. not as cold as I expected it to be. (I've experienced much colder weather in Sabah lol)

Then we're divided into groups.. my group, St Paul has the least no. of people, so that means less people to share prizes with..hehe *evil grin*


The photo above is *stolen* from the main CSSUPM blog site..

We've made our group mascots, and as can be seen above, my groups' mascot is a staff.. for the rest of 2 days it has disappeared regularly lol.

Gerald and Deanne are really 'geram' with me as i said their angel mascot is 'kena sula'. Sorry Gerald and Deanne...hehe

That night i sleep around 12 something and have to wake up EARLY.. about 2 am for the Divine mercy at the Nicolas Hall..

The 2nd Day..

I woke up quite early.. 6 something then i went down to kitchen to help Elly and Jency.

We've had this session with Dr. Kenny and after that we have games, a bible quiz. If your group answers wrong, all members will 'kena', even the committee members. hehe

An example of the punishment


During this camp i got the chance to know more people. Some of them i've never meet before..


Actually i noticed they have nice plants around the Barre IJ centre





KEEP OFF THE GRASS!

Lol that reminds me of a game.. It's like they've planted land mines on the ground. hehe

No comments: