Friday, April 24, 2009

Hola

Ganar

(gah-narr') (transitive verb) - to win; to earn, to get, to obtain; to gain (weight, time)
Examples:
  • Lo único que quería es ganar mucho dinero. - All I ever wanted was to earn a lot of money.
  • ¿Ganaste el Premio Nobel? - You won the Nobel Prize?
Idioms:
  • ¿Qué gano con esto? - What's in it for me?

Poner

(poh-nerr') (transitive verb) - to put; to give, to assign; to turn on (an appliance); to set (up); to suppose
Examples:
  • Puso la leche en la nevera. - She put the milk in the refrigerator.
Idioms:
  • Se me pone que... - It seems to me that...

4 comments:

凯宁 said...

i still dun understand how u can learn from this... @.@

drakl0r said...

Well actually I just read the meanings...and next time I encounter the word in a sentence, I can guess the meaning...:D

Anonymous said...

huhu.. mana juga ko blajar ni.. ada ka plak subjek spanish di UPM plak tu...

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173