Monday, May 4, 2009

Home at last...

Well yeah I've been home since last sunday (26th) and my flight is on 12.50 pm and inside the plane, I'm sitting next to a very quiet foreigner lol. I arrived around 3 pm, and when I get into the immigration line, I feel lucky that I don't have to show my passport because I'm a native Sabahan. Then my dad picked me up, we stopped awhile at Gunung Emas (it's a cold place) and arrived at Keningau (my hometown) around 6.30 pm. Feels so good to be back home again.

Then last friday (1st of May) is my cousin Estherlyn's engagement day... I drink about 5 or 6 cans of Carlsberg and get a bit dizzy lol.

And yeah, the day after, I bleached the tip of my hairs with the help of my bro, who's going off to matric in Labuan this sunday (I'm going too though, miss that KML, or KMHell, as we call it before...). The bleaching result is...I don't know how to describe it but I think it looks cool...haha. Will post pics later...

Damn! almost forgot. I've created a Facebook account so if anyone of you interested in adding me as friends.

No comments: