Monday, August 3, 2009

A new post for the new sem...haha

Yeah I now, it's been ages since the last time I wrote anything on my blog... It's not that I don't want to..just feeling a bit lazy..hehe.

Lol yeah the damn H1N1 has caused a lot of problems here..stupid outbreak. UPM has been closed for a week since this 29th July until 4th Aug..that's annoying lol.

And yeah for the whole week I only survived on bread..haha. I wonder if I'll die from malnutrition..haha. Actually I'm quite surprised that my roomate's coming back this day..sooo early lol..haha. I was just beginning to love it sleeping alone..haha.

3 comments:

凯宁 said...

u only eat bread these few day??
OMG... O.o
u dun have rice cooker meh?

drakl0r said...

No..haha. If have I also don't know what to cook..haha. But anyway I still managed to live..haha.

Anonymous said...

辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯 , 辣妹直播视讯